Tech Talk with Craig Peterson General Contest Rules
The following are basic contest rules applying to any and all contests run on TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON. Each contest may have its own special qualifications and eligibility rules in which case a separate list of rules will be available for public inspection.
1. All TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON contests are open to listeners over 18 years of age unless stated otherwise. Employees of TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON, its licensees, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, radio station employees and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
2. Listeners are eligible to win a TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON contest every 30 days. Unless stated otherwise, multiple entries by the same person or by a person in the same household will be discarded and be deemed by the station management as a cause for disqualification.
3. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON at P.O. Box 1120 Merrimack, NH 03054. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning. The 30 day period includes weekends and holidays. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. EST. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON will not notify winners of time remaining on prizes to be picked up. It is the winners responsibility to claim their prize within the time limit. Additionally, some prizes have specific expiration dates or are date sensitive (ie. Concert tickets), which may occur within the 10 days following the winning date. It is the responsibility of the winner to pick up their prize by the event or expiration date. Prizes must be claimed by the winner only.
4. All winners must be at least 18 years of age and may be required to fill out necessary paperwork. Prizes are non-transferable.
5. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON is not responsible for replacing any prizes after they have been picked up, whether the prize was lost, organization providing the prize has closed, or for any other reason.
6. In the event of a dropped call, telephone line or mobile phone malfunction or phone disconnection, the decision of management will be final. In the event that two (2) telephone lines are "tied together" during a phone-in contest, the entire call will be disqualified and the next caller in line will be taken and awarded the prize. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON cannot award duplicate prizes to both parties in a "tied together" situation and both callers will be disqualified, this circumstance is beyond the radio stations control.
7. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON listeners who win prizes on the radio stations, may not substitute prizes with another prize or cash. However, in the event of an unavailable prize won by the listener, TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON may substitute the original prize with another prize for the approximate value (in dollars) of the original prize awarded.
8. In regards to special advanced movie screening giveaways, TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON strongly recommend you arrive early. At the theatre, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes do not guarantee seating. No one will be admitted with out a ticket and no one will be admitted after the screening begins. Representative has the right to refuse admittance.
9. Listeners may also register to win prizes on the TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON website. Winners of the various contests are chosen randomly from all eligible entries. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON is not responsible for entries not received due to the difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. All on-line entries must be filled out completely.
10. To enter on-line, you will be required to enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and valid email address and any other requested information in the on-line entry form. Only one internet entry per person is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
11. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person of tampering with the entry process, the operation of the TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON website or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any kind.
12. For contests that require qualification, listeners may qualify only once, unless otherwise specified.
13. Contest winners (and their traveling companions, if any) will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600.00 or greater or which prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON, it corporate licensee, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or content.
14. All contestant entries become property of TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON retains any or all contest materials for any reason that the stations management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to the publicity or advertising.
15. Unless otherwise stated, any contest conducted at a facility where a paid admission is required, may be entered at the TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON studios prior to the event or through a station representative at the event, without any paid consideration to enter the event. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON must be notified by telephone or in writing no less than 24 hours prior to such contest/event to facilitate staffing for such purposes.
16. Contests conducted at facilities with an age requirement of 21 years of age or older, shall exclude participants who cannot prove they meet the age requirement.
17. Contestants winning a prize or prizes valued at over $600.00 or more in a calendar year will be subject to any and all federal, state and local taxes, as applicable. A W9 will be issued by DGKL, Inc. in this event.
18. By participating in a contest, TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice or likeness used in any and all advertising or broadcasting materials relating to this contest, without additional compensation. Additionally, winner agrees to sign a prize release form before the acceptance of their prize.
19. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest which will become effective upon announcement by TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON.
20. No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.
21. Failure to comply with the TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification.
23. In the case of a grand prize drawing from qualifying winners, TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON will make every attempt to contact the grand prize winner, randomly selected, by phone to notify them of their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted in a timely manner (to be determined by management) another grand prize winner will be randomly selected. Duplicated prizes will not be awarded.
24. In the event that the winner of a TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON cannot take a trip on the specific dates that have been announced (ie. Concert trip flyaway) to them and on-air, they will forfeit their prize. A substitute trip will not be provided.
25. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours, 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON holidays at the TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON studios.
THE SERVICE, CONTENT AND INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON., SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT, OR THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES WITHOUT NOTICE. TECH TALK WITH CRAIG PETERSON., SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF INCOME OR EARNINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THE FURNISHING OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
Tech Talk with Craig Peterson Privacy Statements
Tech Talk with Craig Peterson has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our company commitment to protecting the privacy and security of personal information about our customers and others who visit our Web site.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Tech Talk with Craig Peterson site, www.techtalkwithcraigpeterson.com. If you have any questions or concerns that are not answered by this statement, please send e-mail to email@example.com . Tech Talk with Craig Peterson collects information throughout our Web site, including site statistics, domain names, and/or IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
Tech Talk with Craig Peterson retains the content of e-mail you send us, your e-mail address, and our responses in order to handle any follow-up questions you may have. Our site's registration forms require you to give us contact information (like your name, address, age and e-mail address). We use the contact information from these forms, as appropriate in the normal course of our business, to send requested information about our company, products or services, or to contact you when necessary.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Only authorized Tech Talk with Craig Peterson employees are permitted to have access to your personal information and such access is limited by need. Under no circumstances will Tech Talk with Craig Peterson sell personal information to any third party for any reason. We may, however, share personal information with our business partners for the sole purpose of delivering products and services that you have requested. We may also release specific personal information to comply with valid legal processes such as criminal investigations, search warrants, subpoenas, or court orders. This site contains links to other Web sites. Tech Talk with Craig Peterson is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. If you have any reason to believe that your personal information retained by Tech Talk with Craig Peterson, is incorrect, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your concern will be investigated and, if appropriate, our records will be updated.