Technology of Wall Street and the Stock Market - how does it work, The best technology Investments, how technology is helping you Manage Stocks, ID Theft and how to protect yourself and your money.
This Weeks Guests
Jeff Ma the Co-Founder & VP Research of PROTRADE will join Craig to discuss how PROTRADE is constantly researching deeper and more effective means of evaluating performance and predicting results. They will discuss the methods that they use and how what they are learning can help you better manage your money.
Tim Murphy of Investors Captial will join Craig to discuss the many package that they recommend for the management of money to their customers.
Deepak Gupta from Ispheres will join Craig to discuss complex event processing and what it means to you as you manage your money
Angelo Manoloules and Dave McLaughlin from Profit Strategies will join Craig to discuss Identity Theft and their free seminars. They will discuss how to prevent it -- and what happens if your identity is lost and what it will take to get it back. You will learn the difference between insurance, forensics and restoration.
Identity Theft Shield Credit Report
Evaluate your current credit standing with:
* An up-to-date credit report through Experian at no added cost
* A personal credit score calculated by an independent scoring service
* A detailed analysis of your personal credit score
Experts recommend that you review your credit report regularly. The Identity Theft ShieldSM makes it easy.
Continuous Credit Monitoring
Suspicious activation will be brought to your attention, providing you with early detection.
You'll receive prompt notice if the credit repository is notified by Experian that:
* New accounts have been opened in your name
* Derogatory notations have been added to your credit report
* Public records have been added to your report
* Inquiries have been made against your report
* A change of address has been requested
Identity theft can be devastating, and the process of restoring your name can be overwhelming and costly. You need more than "do it yourself" information if it happens to you.
With the Identity Theft ShieldSM a trained expert will take the steps to restore your name and credit for you!
* Help reduce your out of pocket expenses and time spent away from work with valuable services from detection to resolution.
* Fraud alert notifications will be sent on your behalf and applicable follow up will be done with affected agencies and institutions, including: credit card companies, financial institutions, all three credit repositories, Social Security Administration, Federal Trade Commission, Department of Motor Vehicles, law enforcement personnel, and the U.S. Postal Service.
* Proactive searches of applicable local and national databases will be made on your behalf to look for information you may not be aware of, including: criminal activity in your name in your county's records and certain federal watch lists, Department of Motor Vehicle records in your state, unknown addresses affiliated with your name, and banking activity in your name reported as fraudulent
Additional Information & Exclusions
Identity Restoration will not apply if the identity theft is the result of a dishonest, criminal, malicious, or fraudulent act you, your spouse, or your child participated in, directed, or had knowledge of. Restoration services will not be provided for a known stolen identity event that occurred prior to enrollment date. You must be an active member to receive restoration services. Services provided do not cover financial losses arising from the identity theft. A signed limited power of attorney must be provided to Kroll when an Identity Theft Restoration case is opened in order for Kroll to work on your behalf and/or provide the Proactive Database Searches listed. A stolen identity event does not include the theft or unauthorized or illegal use of your business name, d/b/a, or any other method of identifying your business activity.